Tuesday, September 3, 2013

"Enter with me, into this new World..."

"Enter with me, into this new World; this World of misfortune and misery." -
HowITellTheTruth


        Enter with me, into this new World. One so often misused and forgotten, that it has twisted into something... unrecognizable. This World of misfortune and misery, as so commonly it is referred. A place to where many retreat, from where some get lost, and somewhere few sincerely understand. A place of Lost Souls. A world of Broken Emotions. A planet, so set on its mission to save everybody else that it's forgotten to take care of itself; so... slowly... it breaks down... This World's once majestic mountains now lay to rubble in the dried up streams that fill each empty well with the putrid air of neglect. Where a lake is born from the salty tears of these many Confused, who inhabit this land of grief. A Planet of emotions that have never been shared; so they find their way to this new World. This Forgotten World. This Misguided World. Lost Emotions, who build the shallow, broken homes of the Broken Hearted who live here. Please... Travel with me into this Beautiful World, because here is where Humanity is.

        I ask of you to walk with me; into a Land of beauty and honesty. See with me where humanity has been lost. Leave with me; for your habit of man is boring and habitual. It lacks emotion, art, ingenuity; instead relying on fact, law, science. I once asked you the difference between man and human. You told me they are the same; well I'm here now to prove you wrong. If you would only break the patterns of habit, so ingrained in you. You're too predictable. Too much the same. You're a robot. You're all robots; programmed the same: to answer each question with an answer, each problem with a solution, each project with perfection, you're BORING ME!... But I can fix you. I can trade your wires for blood, and your core processing chip for a heart. And you need to follow, with me, into this new World of which you're Unfamiliar. A World which might Scare you. But a World whom will Teach you. A World whom will show you the difference. Allow you to be Human again; to be Beautiful again...       Because in this World is the difference between Man, and Human.

No comments:

Post a Comment