Thursday, March 13, 2014

These words that try to kill me.

I'm being strangled. I'm being killed by the words that choke me. I have so much to say, if they'll give me the chance, but my air gets exhausted through struggling.

I'm fighting memories. When I relax then the blackness consumes me. Here my thoughts become numb through the suppression of blood; or is it love? I can't remember, it's killing me...

I'm gasping frantically. My lungs are still trying to find what they're looking for. Here these words let me breathe, but they won't ever leave, I'm still forced into lies and pretending.

What I'm trying to say, I -... Am being strangled, and Love... Is what is killing me. You... Are all I think about, and these Three Words are all I need to say, yet I still can't string them together. So I'm saying this instead: I'm being strangled. I can only hope you know what it means.

No comments:

Post a Comment