Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Just in Case You Haven't Noticed

I lied to you.
I'm sorry.
But there has to be another way,
I'M NOT OK!

I haven't worked this hard just to leave you.
I haven't worked this hard just to walk away!

I'M STILL HERE!
just in case you haven't noticed,
I'M STILL HERE.
Just in case you've forgotten
that I've always come back for you
I tried to go.
I tried to leave,
to forget you.
I tried to fall for someone else;
It was no use!
And I don't understand why you're so afraid
that I'll walk away, like the others did.

I'M STILL HERE!
Just like I said I would be from the very beginning.
And I've had plenty of reason to leave you.
But instead I'm standing right here if front of you.
I'M STILL HERE.

And I don't know why it's so hard to understand
that I don't ever plan on walking away;
so no matter what you say, or what you do,
I'll always be here for you.
I'M STILL HERE --
-- Listen to me: I'm still here.

                         -HowITellTheTruth

No comments:

Post a Comment